Wow, this week went by quickly and it’s Saturday afternoon already. Next week looks to be the same kind of crazy so if I don’t post much don’t worry. I’m around.
Great news though, my guest post over at Special Needs in Strange Worlds went live this week.
We put up a new episode of Space Marine Gerbils this week.
I’m happy with my exercise progress.
I also spent a couple of days in Branson Mo for a work conference. Learned new things to take back to dayjob.
Now I get to catch up on all the stuff I haven’t been able to tackle this week.
- I’ve got some freelance work waiting on me.
- Write a blog post for AIP– I think it will be about heroes.
- Lots of reading to catch up on.
- I know there’s still slush to catch up on.
- One of these days I’ll just sit and finish the beaded cuff I have started.
- Still working on some knitting and crochet projects too.
And what ever else the world decides to throw my way today.
Hope your weekend is going well. ttys